Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top of 2011

Here are some of the top posts for The Family Revised:

Keepin' It Real: Homeschool Organization

This was a fun event with a linky that we did back in 2008!!! Wow! That was a long time ago. I think it's awesome that me, a blogger with "disorganization" as one of her most-used tags, has a top post about organization. Not sure how helpful it is, but the title falsely lures people in. Mwah ha ha!

I Can't Even Concentrate on the Furniture

This was a fun little rant I had about Craig's List. Not at all sure what brings people to this post, but there you go.

Our School Room 2011-2012


Well, technically our school room didn't make it to 2012. Alas, it is no more. It's Little Bit's room now. Well, it was lovely while it lasted and served it's purpose well while we had it. I hope people get some inspiration for their own homeschool spaces when they visit this post.

Our NEW Homeschool Room

This one was part of the Not Back to School Blog Hop so that explains why it is a top post. It was the first year we had our homeschool room in what is now Little Bit's bedroom. I understand. I LOVE looking at pictures of people's homeschool spaces!!

Curriculum Choices for 2011-2012 School Year

So....I'm starting to get the idea you people like me to talk about homeschooling more than anything. Hmm. Maybe I should be more of a "homeschool blogger" instead of so random and eclectic? Not even sure my brain is capable of that!

The First Day


See? Another homeschooling post. Hmm. Look at my little babies!!

On Our Shelves for the School Year


Another year's curriculum post. It's obvious that people do a lot of searching for ideas before each school year starts.

And finally, one that is NOT about homeschooling!!

Neglect

(no picture because I was preaching!)

I'm very glad to see this post in the top 10. I hope it an encouragement. I had no idea it was often visited.

And now, I'm going to throw in one of MY favorites-just because.

Seventeen Years of Sleep

Thank you, blog readers, from the bottom of my heart, for coming here to visit. I just love writing here and sharing here and reading comments and the whole thing! It's been fun for the last 4+ years. Looking forward to more blogging and sharing with you in 2012 (obviously with more emphasis on homeschooling?).

Have a happy New Year everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. While I love your homeschooling posts, one of the things that I love most about your blog is your random eclecticism. (I didn't know that was a word until spell check told me!) :-) Have a wonderfully blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have told you before that I want more weekly wrap up type posts becasue I like to know what you and others DO, but I also feel like Erin I like your eclecticism. (I didn't know it was a word until Erin's spell check told her so.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, that is how I found your blog way back in 2008, by your Keeping it real posts. I would love to see more weekly wrap ups too, but you can lame out like me and lean it towards a 'monthly goal' post instead *smile*. I love your eclecticism too (I knew it was a word, just never knew how to spell it, thank Erin for sharing).
    Blessing girl, Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)