We have Bible study with good friends every other Friday and last week I grabbed the outside chairs from the garage and put them in the living room. They are really good friends so you can do that. S got home from work and said, "We're back to lawn furniture?" Actually even when we were newlyweds we didn't have lawn furniture. He suggested we get a cable spool for an end table too. Hey, I liked the cable spools. Mostly.
So I've been looking on Craig's List hoping to score a great chair for very little money. Can we just establish a few things?
1. It's called a dining room table. NOT a dinning room table. Stop it with the double n already.
2. I don't care if you paid $4,000 for it new....it's not new anymore and you need to get rid of it so come down on your price.
3. If you are going to post a picture of a chair and matching ottoman, consider taking the baby toy off the ottoman. Consider taking the heap of whatever it is out of the chair. (Is that laundry? Is that the baby???) It's just a thought.
4. "It rocks back and forth" is not tantalizing me either. It's a rocker. I expect that.
5. Throwing the word "designer" in the title doesn't fool me. Everything was designed by somebody!
And for goodness sake use spell check or get a friend to look over your work!