Thursday, January 26, 2012

Colors on My Mind

Purple...
...the color of the pajamas I'm wearing right now. And that tub of clothes in the living room that needs to be put up.

Gold...
...the color of the wedding anniversary we are planning for my parents. Must order the cake tomorrow.

Blue...
...the color of the walls in my (new) bedroom. So pretty!

Beige...
...the color of the fabric I need to buy for new curtains in our room.

Can't wait to sleep in my new bedroom snuggled under my new comforter!!

Best Christmas present ever!

2 comments:

  1. Love the wall color and your comfortor looks really nice too! I was just thinking, I don't know how your room is situated, but is it a possibilty to move your bed to the new wall? It creates such a lovely focal point and would highlight your bed so well (kind of like having a giant headboard). Just a thought! As is, it's looking great! I bet you are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...it would look really nice but the baby bed wouldn't fit that way. :( After baby goes to her own room, we will probably re-arrange it that way!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)