- We have our church group coming over in t minus 1 hour and 50 minutes. I just scrubbed the toilet and now I'm going to make hamburger patties. #thingsyoudon'twanttoknowwhenyougotosomeone'shouse
- Ridiculous hash mark, that one.
- the girls are cleaning too
- we tilled the garden last night but I didn't have time to plant anything today.
- we went to the park
- and we did school
- We have 13 more weeks of History to do this year and 12 more weeks of school.
- I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off today.
- We planted flowers in the front yard yesterday and spread mulch.
- I am very nature-y.
- One thing that is important to do when company comes over is hide all the containers of dirt and slugs the girls have been collecting on the back porch.
- Remember that, OK?
- Especially if you are grilling hamburgers on said porch.
- After you scrubbed the toilet.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Super Bloggers Don't Skip A Day
Whew! I made it. I must post every day because Carrie says that's what super bloggers do. Today you get a bullet list.