Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Super Bloggers Don't Skip A Day

Whew! I made it. I must post every day because Carrie says that's what super bloggers do. Today you get a bullet list.

  • We have our church group coming over in t minus 1 hour and 50 minutes. I just scrubbed the toilet and now I'm going to make hamburger patties. #thingsyoudon'twanttoknowwhenyougotosomeone'shouse
  • Ridiculous hash mark, that one.
  • the girls are cleaning too
  • we tilled the garden last night but I didn't have time to plant anything today.
  • we went to the park
  • and we did school
  • We have 13 more weeks of History to do this year and 12 more weeks of school.
  • I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off today.
  • We planted flowers in the front yard yesterday and spread mulch.
  • I am very nature-y.
  • One thing that is important to do when company comes over is hide all the containers of dirt and slugs the girls have been collecting on the back porch.
  • Remember that, OK?
  • Especially if you are grilling hamburgers on said porch.
  • After you scrubbed the toilet.
See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. SUPER BLOGGER BABY!

    I like bullet list posts! I might have to do one! I am sitting at my house. My husband has gone to look at vehicles.

    gosh you are a slacker not getting that garden planted! IF YOU WERE A PIONEER WOMAN IT WOULD BE DONE- oh wait we are NOT supposed to compare ourself to pioneer woman anymore! You are good! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound busy. Hide the critters for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie - thanks a lot for that dose of super blogger guilt! I seriously think about it every day when I'm not posting daily. Which is daily. Good grief!!

    Loved the bullet points. Crackin' me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your back porch sounds very much like my back porch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a busy day! We have company coming over this afternoon, so I have until lunchtime to start my mad scramble!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)