Thursday, March 24, 2011

Insomnia, Dish Soap, and Money

*I have an 11 year old asleep in the living room floor. She was still wide awake at 10:15. Said she was hungry. I told her to get a snack. (I knew she wasn't making it up because I lovingly donated all of my metabolism to this child in utero or during the birth process somehow which is why she is bone skinny and I am not. It's a medical fact.)

She's sleeping now. I guess all she needed was her pillow, a blanket, and a peanut butter fold-over.

*I am out of dish soap. And apparently my brain is so small it cannot hold the information, "BUY DISH SOAP." It's tragic. I ran 2 loads in the dishwasher tonight but I am still not totally caught up on dishes.

*Money. I hate worrying about money and finances. I really do. God provides. He is so good. But I wish I did not have to track it or think about it at all.

*And just for a bonus feature: my garden. Apparently it has decided it would rather be a lawn. I have pulled so much grass out of that place it is ridiculous.

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. It was obviously a day for random! I need dishsoap too. and I need papertowels- I was already running low and then the great dish/ casserole of 2011 happened and I am ALL OUT!

    I hate thinking about finances too. How about we stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, I'm running out of toilet paper -- I thought I'd bought enough with two four-roll packages, but I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My forgetfulness tends to swirl around the area of toilet paper--which is why I now buy the mega-mega package at Sam's Club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a daughter like that too! And I will remember your 'medical fact' next time the scale laughs at me. :0) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)