Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Is My Favorite

I love Fridays. We never get as much school done on Fridays but usually that's OK because I feel pretty good about what we've gotten done earlier in the week. My Friday schedule is lighter on purpose.

It's house cleaning day. I really like to clean on Fridays and have a pretty house on Saturday morning. I don't like spending my whole weekend cleaning.

Plus, we have some folks over for Bible study on Friday nights so that's really good motivation for cleaning.

And Bible study? It's the best. We all just love it. It's so nice to have time to really dig into God's word. It seems at church there isn't really a time to do that. Which is too bad.

And one of the ladies brings over her 7 year old daughter so Little Bit has a playmate and they have a good time. Sweetheart goes back and forth between playing with them, doing her own thing, or organizing activities for the little girls. She's very helpful. Sometimes she sits in with us for awhile but it's all really over her head and boring so she wanders off.

Friday nights are not about the kids. And I guess that's OK.

Oh, and we have to go to the grocery store but that is NOT my favorite Friday activity. However, we like to eat so I shall procure food. At least enough to make it until payday.

And I had to turn on the heat this morning. Ridiculous because it will be in the 70s today. March is always like that.

OK then. I think that's all the disjointed thoughts I can throw your way on a Friday. If you made it this far, I hope you didn't have a brain spasm trying to figure out any cohesiveness to this post, which seems to be absent.

Happy Friday!! Especially if you love Fridays like me!

Also, I could use some Spring Cleaning motivation. Anyone got a good website to encourage me?

2 comments:

  1. this sight has a good spring cleaning list....

    http://www.rightathome.com/Cleaning/Articles/Pages/SpringCleaningRoombyRoom.aspx

    you download room by room and it shows you if it can be done by a child too- which is neat (although I am sure my children could do MORE than they noted) it also give you cleaning tips too.

    I LOVE random posts-- um and FRIDAYS you get to see ME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoots. I typed a comment, tried to sign into google and lost my comment!!

    I started spring cleaning today! Got both kids' rooms cleaned!! Though the quart of iced coffee late in the day probably had something to do with that!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)