I said, "I thought you were going to play __________." (I don't really remember what we said she was going to play.)
"Oh! she said." "I just have 400 things on my mind today!"
Ah, the stress of being 6 years old.
But mama, at 39 years old, really does have a lot on her mind. Decidedly NOT 400, but still. Shall I unload on you?
- I've got some financial paperwork to get notarized today. Must meet S at 6:00 to do that.
- I need to make a phone call. (the kind where you have to push buttons and wait and finally talk to a person)
- I want to start hitting the thrift stores for Sweetheart's fall/winter wardrobe.
- I'm thinking about Christmas presents because I want to do handmade gifts again. Much searching online.
- I need to continue to work on the girls' quilts.
- I need to prepare for sewing class on Saturday.
- The car for Little Bit's dollhouse is almost finished and then we have to continue painting the house to make it rich.
- Need a grocery list.
- Need to go grocery shopping.
- Need to call a friend but she's at work.
- Need to write a check for piano lessons.
Maybe I should just go play?