Thursday, September 23, 2010

Have You Met Adeye?

I don't remember how I stumbled on this blog earlier this year, but I spent the better part of 2 evenings reading the archives of Hailee and Harper's stories. I. Was. Riveted.

God is SO amazing, my friends.

Oh! It was so encouraging to read about this family's faith and struggles to rescue those two tiny treasures from the Ukrainian orphanage. Through her posts, Adeye (uh-day-yuh) introduced us to the other children in Hailee's room. The forgotten. The hopeless.

Since that time, 2 more of the children from that little 6-crib room have been chosen for adoption. Their family is working hard to bring them home.

Today she is sharing about Yulia. Please go read about it. You will want to keep your eyes on this because God is amazing.

And I have a feeling He's about to do some really cool things.

2 comments:

  1. I too stumbled onto Adeye's site a few months back. And it is beautiful. I would also encourage your readers to read about Yulia. Am praying for a happy ending in this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't you just wonder what the orphanage workers think when 4 of the 6 in that room have been adopted? A-mazing!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)