Today I am attacking clothes. Here are some things I need to do:
1. Clean out drawers. I KNOW mine have stuff in them that doesn't fit or never gets worn. Bye bye.
2. Fold and put away. The laundry stacks around here are endless. PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PART OF THE DECOR. You'd never know around here.
3. Get a system going in the laundry room. Besides the current one of "throw your dirty clothes here on the floor and eventually I'll get to them." That one is not so lovely.
4. Figure out what to do with clothes that need ironing. Stacking them on the end of the ironing board is not working so well. I'd like to actually, you know, put the ironing board AWAY sometimes.
5. Fill many, many bags with giveaway clothes.
This is not my next thing to do on The House That Cleans Itself, but I decided it's important because we can't even get around in some rooms of our house (laundry room, my side of the bedroom where clean laundry goes to die) due to the clothing.
That will change today.
I'll let you know how it goes.