Here's what I got done:
1. Dresser drawers (mine and husband's) cleaned out.
2. Our closet cleaned out.
3. Five bags of clothes to give away. (not trash bags--smaller)
4. Half a trash bag full of stuff to throw away.
5. Place in bathroom cleaned out to put our laundry basket--out of sight!
6. Place established for girls' laundry--labeled.
7. Place established for dirty towels, rags, napkins, etc.--labeled.
8. Chart with pictures created showing/telling girls how to wash laundry, which they will begin tomorrow.
9. Decided where to put clothes to be ironed---didn't actually get them there but that's OK.
More to do tomorrow! Thanks for the encouragement!