Monday, March 29, 2010

Casually Feminine Assignment--Week 2

I hope you enjoyed our first week of the new Casually Feminine feature! I sure did. I have big plans for our pajamas, especially since JulieMom put up a tutorial on pajama pants. I can't wait to try it.

This week we will be discussing hair. I'm not picky, you can take that assignment any way you like. It's your blog. Think about how your hair can make you look more casually feminine and go with it. Link up here Wednesday morning on the MckLinky and share in the fun!

Also, as promised, we will be discussing other hair. As in, the removal of the unwanted hair. :) Shaving, unwanted facial hair, etc. NOT that any of us have that concern, but....you know....just in case someone ELSE did, we can discuss it. Ahem.

See you Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)