Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Day #2

The subject of the day is SEWING.

The thing about homeschooling is it tends to take up time. I mean, don't get me wrong....it only takes a few hours as opposed to public or private school, but it takes up MY hours. That means I usually don't feel like I have time to pull out all the sewing stuff and just get to work.

Uninterrupted.

Oh wait. That word is not in my vocabulary.

But in spite of all the interruptions, I have managed to sew 1 1/2 skirts today. Some body's gettin' shortchanged there. Hopefully I can have time to sew a lot more before the day is up!

I love Spring Break!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. I got my machine back, and what to I do? Start working on hand sewing things! But I am with you- I need to get on it and get my list done!! :0) And my girls are becoming interested, so some lessons are gonna have to creep in there somehow too...will you show us the skirts, pretty please??

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)