Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Day #2

The subject of the day is SEWING.

The thing about homeschooling is it tends to take up time. I mean, don't get me wrong....it only takes a few hours as opposed to public or private school, but it takes up MY hours. That means I usually don't feel like I have time to pull out all the sewing stuff and just get to work.


Oh wait. That word is not in my vocabulary.

But in spite of all the interruptions, I have managed to sew 1 1/2 skirts today. Some body's gettin' shortchanged there. Hopefully I can have time to sew a lot more before the day is up!

I love Spring Break!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. I got my machine back, and what to I do? Start working on hand sewing things! But I am with you- I need to get on it and get my list done!! :0) And my girls are becoming interested, so some lessons are gonna have to creep in there somehow too...will you show us the skirts, pretty please??


I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)