Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's Almost Time to Panic

There are 7 days left until Christmas. SEVEN. As in, ONE WEEK.

I still have a LOT of sewing to do on those stupid doll beds. Whose idea was this anyway????

I have one bedspread sewn and just need to finish tying the yarn ties on it.

I have 3 of the "decorative" pillows taken care of. I have one more to go.

Then I just have to......

1. Sew 3 more bedspreads.
2. Finish sewing up the ends of 2 mattresses.
3. Sew sheets for all four beds.
4. Sew pillowcases for all 4 pillows.
5. Put their names on the lids of the boxes.
6. Wrap them.

And did I mention I can't really work on these while the girls are here and awake? That makes it tough since they are ALWAYS here and no one naps anymore.

Thank you for listening. I feel much better. I'm going to go sew a bone-shaped decorative pillow now and eat some Raisin Bran. Progress pictures tomorrow because it makes me feel good to show you how things are coming along.

And to gripe just a little too.

Whose idea WAS this???

5 comments:

  1. Oh Friend! Gripe away! I will be praying for you! And, I can't wait to see your progress pictures.... they'll be great I am sure of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pictures either.You really do amaze me you are so creative.I have to admit I feel guilty.I know your girls will treasure those gifts you have made long after they have out grown them.
    LucyT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, please no guilt!!! I have actually been concerned that I'm not getting them enough "toys." I know the beds are cool and all but I was afraid they would be disappointed in the lack of things to immediately play with. So YES I bought one more thing to stick in their stockings that they've really been wanting. And then it was on sale! Yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seven days! Oy vey!
    It didn't seem that close till you said 7 days! : O

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)