It's too close to Christmas to expect people to write lots of coherent things on their blog. So for Fitness Friday this week, I'm giving you a fill-in-the-blank form to use. How nice is that? Just complete the sentences--and don't feel the need to explain everything. One sentence really is enough because...it's Christmas and who has time to read a bunch of posts?
And also, before we get to the fill-in-the-blank goodness, this week will be the last Fitness Friday until January 2. I'm not going to be thinking about blogging (or fitness, OK) the day after Christmas! So take a week off and enjoy the time with your family. We'll meet up again right after New Years.
Complete these sentences:
1.This Christmas I am going to indulge in (meaning enjoy, without guilt, a reasonable amount of) _______________. (you can list more than 1!)
2. It is my goal to stay away from ______________.
3. Over the holiday, I am changing my exercise goals to ________________.
4. The way I will remind myself to make good choices over the holiday is __________.
5. My favorite ornament on my tree is ________________. (Hey, they can't all be about fitness!)
6. Of the progress I have made so far, my favorite thing is ______________.
See you Friday!!!!!