Here is my short and sweet Fitness Friday post:
1.This Christmas I am going to indulge in (meaning enjoy, without guilt, a reasonable amount of) desserts. I plan to take a small sampling of lots of desserts and only eating a whole serving of what I REALLY want.
2. It is my goal to stay away from being sedentary. I haven't really started exercising much but at least I can go walk or do something besides sit around this house!
3. Over the holiday, I am changing my exercise goals to...HAHAHA! You cannot change that which you do not have.
4. The way I will remind myself to make good choices over the holiday is post some scripture on my mirror and the fridge!
5. My favorite ornament on my tree are the ones my kids made and the "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments.
6. Of the progress I have made so far, my favorite thing is that my jeans are baggy and I fit into skirts I had outgrown.
Enjoy your Christmas!