Friday, December 19, 2008

Fitness Friday: The Fill-In-The-Blank-Edition

Here is my short and sweet Fitness Friday post:

1.This Christmas I am going to indulge in (meaning enjoy, without guilt, a reasonable amount of) desserts. I plan to take a small sampling of lots of desserts and only eating a whole serving of what I REALLY want.

2. It is my goal to stay away from being sedentary. I haven't really started exercising much but at least I can go walk or do something besides sit around this house!

3. Over the holiday, I am changing my exercise goals to...HAHAHA! You cannot change that which you do not have.

4. The way I will remind myself to make good choices over the holiday is post some scripture on my mirror and the fridge!

5. My favorite ornament on my tree are the ones my kids made and the "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments.

6. Of the progress I have made so far, my favorite thing is that my jeans are baggy and I fit into skirts I had outgrown.

Enjoy your Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful job on that progress ~ The evidence is SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome on the baggy jeans...my jeans WERE baggy but seem to be "fitting" again...ooops! I am so proud of you! Have a great Christmas! I am still posting next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the simplicity this week, my friend! OH, and way to go on the baggy jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baggy jeans rock! I had to laugh about your exercise goal...mine could read the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes--we call it "baggy-butt jeans syndrome" around here and it's a great feeling. Thanks for the worksheet--it really did make posting so much easier. So easy I actually made it on Friday for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea for baggy jeans! have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for keeping me on track...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Running behind again this week, due to husband's birthday yesterday. But at least it's not due to being sick or having another week-of-which-we-do-not-speak!

    Congratulations on the baggy jeans, Brenda! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)