Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's Shaping Up to Be A Super Summer!


It's here! My daughter is officially a 2nd grader. I picked both girls up from school today just before lunch (she got out early) and took them back to my office. There, the 3 year old picked up the phone and had a pretend conversation with her aunt. Then she hung up. Seven year old started fussing because she wanted to talk. "It was not really your aunt--she was pretending!" I screeched. "Well, she hung up and I wanted to talk to her!" They continued fussing for a few minutes.

How do you break up a fight over a PRETEND phone call?

Ah, yes. I can tell this summer is going to be loads of fun. So let's definitely add to the craziness and invite 2 cousins over tomorrow to play! That should help my house get in order!

I feel myself getting in the mood to toss and declutter. Can I start with the children?

Oh no, that's right. They frown on that.

All kidding aside, I am glad summer is here. The possibilities are as endless as the laundry!

1 comment:

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)