Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26 Through the Years

Just thought I'd look back on what I was blogging and thinking about on (or around) other April 26ths. Here they are in case you are interested.

2007--whoa!! Five whole years ago!! How things have changed. My blog was really, really new and I had a 3 year old and a 7 year old.

Wife, Then Mother

2008--After nearly a year being home, I had some thoughts about the changes God had brought about in our family. I admit in this post that the revisions were NOT over. BOY was I right!! (Or should I say girl?)

An Update on Our Story

2009--Goodness, this post was just full of disasters. Swine Flu, floods, rabbit poop, robberies...it's all there. I remember all this like it was yesterday instead of 3 years ago. Wow.

Eating at Home: It's Not Just for the Frugal Anymore

2010--Sigh. One of my most favorite camping trips EVER. We had just gotten home and I posted pictures. Could that really have been 2 years ago? The girls have grown so much.

We Washed the Car When We Got Home Because I Wasn't Ready to Be Inside

2011--Oh last April. Also known as The Time of the Really Bad Tics. Before we found Natural Calm. Not especially good memories, but I'm still glad I wrote it down. I love that brave little girl who lives with those tics every single day.

In the Parking Lot at Church

Thanks for walking down memory lane with me! If you are a long-time reader and friend, you may have remembered some of these. If you are a new reader and friend, maybe you learned a little more about me. Can't believe I've been blogging this long. (And still haven't run out of things to say--ahem.)



3 comments:

  1. Aw, I loved the trip down memory lane!! My goodness, you started blogging when your girls were 7 and 3??? Ha, that means mine were 2 1/2 and just born-- with no third!! Crazy how time flies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will have to go back and play 'catch-up'. ;) 5 years goes by all too fast, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)