Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Today I am Praying

*for my husband's health. For an end to the diabetes. For us to deal with it better in the meantime. For his energy levels. For him to feel better.

*for his job situation. He has been blessed with a great job, but he also works another job after hours. Just ONE job sure would be nice--more time with family, more time to study God's Word, etc. What can we do to make that happen? What can we wait for God to do?

*lastly, for me. Six more weeks. I'm not going to lie, I'm dragging. Everyday things are exhausting. Still, I'm thankful for good health (mine and baby's). Getting a little nervous about the end though.

*what are you praying about today?

4 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you. Hang tough. Is it your hubby who has diabetes? I can't imagine the difficulty of managing it. My hubby's mom has it. I think it is only a matter of time we will need to take either her or my father in law in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dragging & brain-storming new ideas = impressive. ;) six more weeks? where does the time go? okay... maybe it didn't fly by for you? ;) i understand the job situation... many times it feels like my hubs is working two jobs. *sigh* i linked to you today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the details for moving to Zambia!! Lots of things to do and figure out. But confidence that God knows all the plans He has for us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Rachel, it's my husband who has it. Hmama--other peoples pregnancies always fly by for me. ;) Julie--cannot imagine!!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)