Monday, August 29, 2011

What My Camera Is Full Of

We need to invest in photography lessons or something. Both of my girls LOVE making movies and pictures with my camera and my phone. I just actually ran out of room on my iPhone. Folks, that's a LOT of media on there.

I haven't used our digital camera since I got the new phone, but today I did. And when I went to download the pictures for tomorrow's post, here is what I found:

Wake up! It's the big day!

Gotta eat breakfast.

Feed the horses...

Driving to the show.

The parking lot, I assume.

Everyone got there early for good seats.

The judges are ready. 

Go! Go! Go!

Yes!!! The winner!

That's some trophy!!!

We might need a bigger table!
 *smile*

I love these kids.

3 comments:

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)