Wednesday, August 24, 2011

On My Mind

Can't get the beach off my mind.



S and I have been joking/talking about moving there.



And maybe we looked at real estate online.


Just a few.



And maybe we looked online for churches.



And maybe we have no business even thinking about such things.

We just started the new school year. We have a homeschool group here. We have friends and family. Sweetheart will be starting piano lessons (in the opposite direction totally). And S driving that far to get to work doesn't exactly meet our goal of him being home more, you know?

But it sure is nice to think about "one day."


3 comments:

  1. You never know...
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to say somthing that is none of my business at all but i just lost my grandparents in january and april and i know you live close to your parent and time really does pass in the blink of an eye and the beach as wonderful and beautiful as it is will never be better than the time spent with grandparent and the beach will always be grandparents pass.Nosy/LucyT

    it would be lovely to wake up on the beach everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, my parents are one of the major considerations for sure. But we would still be in driving distance from them!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)