Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Keep Praying!!!!

From Julia's blog Micah Six Eight:

I know that many of you have been praying around the clock for the vote coming up in Aaron's former country...

The good news - it has been postponed until next week. That means that a few more kids are going to slip under the wire - PRAISE THE LORD! Right now every time I hear that a family has their final paperwork in hand, I want to shout Victory to those who chose darkness and despair for these kids.

The other good news - there have been MAJOR efforts to get the wording changed so that adoptions will continue as they work towards reforming the system.

Again - IF THE WORDING IS NOT CHANGED AND IF THE VOTE PASSES - ALL ADOPTIONS STOP. No matter at what point in the process. If the family does not have birth certificate in hand - they are out of luck. Those in country go home - without their child. I can't even bear the thought. So we need to keep storming heaven. Pray. Pray. Pray. I KNOW God is big enough to move this mountain. After all - HE IS GOD!

So pray, Dear Church. Pray.

Autumn and Josh are there right now to get 2 boys they are adopting. Please pray they will make it home with them and that nothing will get in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)