Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Can Be Thankful Even Without My Notebook

I have lost my spiral people. That is really bad news. Thankfully, it was a newish spiral so it ONLY had 2 important things in it, instead of lists and lists and other important stuff like my spiral notebooks collect over time.

Let's see, I only lost our menu plan for the week and our Thanksgiving menu.

I certainly hope I can remember what I was going to cook!!

I am so excited. This will be our first ever Thanksgiving at home with just our little family. The girls are going to put on a short Thanksgiving play. I have to finish up the felt turkey. Hee Hee. It's going to be cute. We have our beautiful centerpiece that I wrote about yesterday. We have food in the kitchen. S will be off work. I have MUCH to be thankful for.

On Saturday we are going to take the girls to see Madeline's Christmas at a local children's theater. It's a surprise. I can't wait.

Hope you all have a great holiday!

3 comments:

  1. The play sounds like so much fun.I love to go to the Fox theater in St.Louis but haven't been for years.I saw that The Nut Cracker has been made into a live action 3D movie.I might take my 7 year old daughter although the mouse king looks pretty scary.

    How are you cooking your turkey?I brined mine for 24 hours and just put it in the oven.I have never brined one before so I hope it is as good as everyone says.

    I hope you have a great Thanksgiving weekend.
    LucyT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Dawn T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use spiral notebooks for everything, too! I'm told I need to get electronic with all my "stuff", but if I can't pick it up, read it, touch it...it doesn't exist to me.

    Hope you found it!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)