Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fitness Friday Assignment: Let's Go Visiting!

Since I will be out of pocket this Friday, Karly at Indescribable Life has graciously agreed to host Fitness Friday this week.

She even has a great topic for you! Understand, where Karly and I live (different states too!) we are already really, really HOT. I know that not everyone has gotten there--and others are even moving into a different season than us, but a change of season is coming one way or another.

So the topic this week is: What will you need to adjust in your health and fitness plan for the upcoming season? (for most of us: HEAT) What will you do differently this next season as related to your health and fitness goals?

Great idea Karly! Better to plan ahead so we don't fall off the wagon and use the weather for an excuse! Not that any of us would do such a thing!

Go to Karly's blog on Friday to sign up on the Mr. Linky. Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I am honored to host in your place. Not sure I can do it justice, though!

    Blessings to you, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karly's having us over at her place? Sweeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be snacks? What should I bring? :0)

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there! This is a great topic!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)