Friday, May 15, 2009

Breathe In. Breathe Out.

Having trouble over here.

I still get google hits for "homeschool organization" from this post. But that was before I saw this blog.

Just look.

Really. Look at this too.

What would I do with that much space????????

Probably wander around a lot thinking, "Where can I put this?" Just like now, but with less chance of running into furniture or tripping over piles.

I know, I know. The grass is always greener. I AM thankful for my extra room I can use for school.

So...maybe I can talk her into a trip to Texas to help me de-clutter then?

6 comments:

  1. That place is amazing !!! Be glad you have an extra room .... you've seen my house, I have to take everything in and out every time for school at the kitchen table. I wish I had an extra room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I am! Although....dont' you have 2 living rooms? I think we could work something out there! :)

    It's way more fun decorating and cleaning someone else's house anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That room was super amazing. I wish I was as organized as that! That is some serious eye candy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eye candy! Ha! That's funny, Luanne, and you are right! (Only to a homeschool mom!) :)

    Brenda, I love your space, too, though! I remember the post that showed your school room (maybe at the beginning of the school year?) It has so much natural sunlight! And it wasn't right as you walked into the front door (like mine, which is the living room/dining room, technically.)

    Ah well, I won't covet. I am so glad I have the space to homeschool all spread out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK--I was AMAZED by this woman's space, but I have to say, I am even more amazed at her thinking process that started her organzing her room. I am inspired! Thankful for my room, and thinking hard about how I can better use the space now.....I will be blogging about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to be in "time-out" in that room. Laura

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)