March 6, 2009
We have decided to re-do the girls' rooms. S wants to build them loft beds and put them in the same bedroom.
This stresses me out.
So I have decided that planning is what is needed. And research. And lots of thought. And then I'll be ready for this big change.
Here are a few things I have to decide:
- what colors the rooms will be
- what will go in the closets
- how clothing storage will work
- how toy storage will work
- what would be best under the lofts (desks for sure, what else?)
- how to make each girls' space her own
- how to make sure the room will grow with them
- the bedding...oh the bedding. More on that later.
- when we will make this big change
Whew. I'm tired already. I'm bringing you along on this journey because confused people love company. Isn't that a saying? Well, it should be.
And there will be lots of links in this series (which will be sporadic for sure!) because I know how this works. Later, someone will google search "redoing children's bedrooms" and they are actually looking for real live information people. NOT 25 posts of me whining that I can't decide what to do.
So I'm going to try to be helpful to others WHILE whining. Sound like a plan?
Good. I'm so glad we settled that.