Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Picture Tag--Here Goes

I got tagged for this and it looks easy and fun! Laura over at Drill Sergeant Redeemed tagged me for this Picture Tag. Here are the rules
1. Go to your fourth picture folder
2. Pick the fourth picture--no exceptions!
3. Post it, and tell about it.
4. Tag four more people

That last part ain't happening because I hate tagging.

OK--so this is my husband (in the brown shirt) when he was part-time youth minister at our church. He's talking to the yewts (name that movie!) in this picture.

Join in if you want to! It's kind of funny to see what will come up!


3 comments:

  1. I did it! And it was so much fun I'm considering doing it regularly... you know, 5 by 5 and 10 by 10. It's easier than thinking of something to say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) My Cousin Vinny. I'll play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic MaMa! I'm surprised at you!!!! My Cousin Vinny is not exactly...um, classic. :)

    But good job!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)