Thursday, January 29, 2009

FF Assignment

I'm so sorry that this assignment is so late. Don't worry, it's just a thinking assignment! I really didn't have any ideas until last night.

We are supposed to report on our improved goals this week and, if you are making weekly goals, you need to let us know what your next week's goals are going to be.

Besides that, I'd like you to tell us what tempts you--(in the fitness area anyway)--and what does not ever tempt you. We probably don't struggle with as many things as we think. It can be food, bad habits...whatever things cause you to struggle on your fitness journey.

And if you have any tips for overcoming those temptations to share with us...that would be great too!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)