I hope you all had a great first week post-holidays! It was nice to get back on a normal schedule. Let's remember to pray for each other during the week!
Things that make me feel good:
1. Not drinking very much Coke. When I drink a lot of tea and water, I feel lighter. I do enjoy a Coke sometimes, but when I drink them too much I feel icky.
2. Serving fruits and vegetables to my family. It's more fun doing something together and I'm glad when we are all eating good things at the table together.
3. Sleeping. I don't have much trouble with this as I don't really have to get up at a certain time. If I went to bed late, I can make up for it in the morning. But when I toss and turn or the girls wake me up a lot in the night---oh boy do I feel horrible the next day!
4. Stretching. I'm not a fan of all the cardiovascular stuff, but I LOVE stretching. I forget to do it and I get "stove up". (Does anyone know that phrase?) I can feel my knees hurting and it's because I need to stretch my hamstrings. Even if you don't have time to "work out", stretching can make you feel good!
5. Looking nice. When I am dressed in comfortable, but not sloppy clothes...with hair fixed, make-up and body spray on, toenails polished, etc. I FEEL GOOD! Dragging on jeans, tennis shoes, and an old grey t-shirt with a ponytail in my hair day after day does NOT make me feel good. It calls to me....but it doesn't make me feel good.
6. Having a clean, picked-up house. Probably NOTHING makes me happier and more content.
It's called peace. Everything is better when the house is good.
7. Spending time with my husband. Enough said.
I have to measure tomorrow although I'm not expecting much of a change. It was my birthday last weekend and I'm not sure this week has been full of excellent choices.
Which is why I'm going to bed now. Happy Friday everyone!