Here's what's going on at our house:
1. Sweetheart is still sick with the stomach issues. She hasn't kept anything inside of her since Tuesday afternoon. When she gets up, she starts to black out and gets dizzy. Breakfast (banana and half a piece of dry toast) didn't stay around very long either. Very discouraging.
2. Little Bit is very bored and missing her playmate. And confined to play in the toy room or homeschool room only.
3. I am sick of the smell of Lysol. I am sick of washing hands and worrying about germs.
4. We have (very fun) plans for this weekend. I certainly hope they still happen. I'm getting kind of worried.
5. I can't decide about the doctor. The nurse said yesterday to bring her in if she was still having the issues today. But really, what are they going to do? She's hydrated. I don't think we should go out and spread this around and pay $20 to hear...."make sure she drinks plenty of water."
On a positive note, I am almost completely done with the laundry!
What else is there to do?
Ug. I guess I'll go wipe things with Clorox wipes.