Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fitness Friday This Week

Hi Ladies! I see Mr. Linky is behaving again so hopefully we will be able to have a regular Fitness Friday where it is easier to visit each other and offer encouragement!

I've been on an organizing kick around here and obviously that doesn't leave room for me to give you an assignment on time. Ahem....

You guys had such a great time with open posting last week that we will continue that this week. There is so much to talk about, isn't there? But if you want some direction, here's a suggestion:

Literary Encouragement

Tell us about a book, or portion of a book, Bible verses, whatever....something in print that has encouraged or informed you during your fitness journey. Please share!

See you tomorrow unless you have just shrunk away to nothin' since last week.

As that is not the case with me, I'LL be here. (sigh) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)