Amy at Leaving a Legacy tagged me. Here goes...
10 Years Ago I ...
1. was 27 years old.
2. was pregnant.
3. lived in our first house.
4. was a 1st grade teacher.
5. had been married for 5 years.
5 Things on my to do list...
1. Put away clean clothes
2. Get out fall/winter clothes for the girls
3. Go grocery shopping already!
4. Sew a skirt
5. Think really hard about Little Bit's upcoming birthday
It's not time for action yet--just thinking.
5 Snacks I enjoy...
4. Chocolate donuts
5. Pretty much any Little Debbie's snack cakes
I didn't say I eat these anymore--just that I enjoy them.
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire...
2. Pay off debt.
3. Build a big ol' house for us and my parents (maybe adjoining?)
4. Make sure my mom got that library with the window seat she's always wanted
5. Give to missionaries
I'm not holding my breath.
5 Places I have lived...
1. My hometown in Texas
2. My college town in Texas
3. My hometown in Texas
4. A nearby town in Texas
5. Back to my hometown in Texas
I am nothing if not stable.
5 Jobs I have had...
1. Vacuumer of our church on Saturdays.
3. Day care provider
5. Church secretary
Three of those jobs were in the same building but spanned over 20 years of my life.
I'm not taggin' anybody because WE HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED SCHOOL TODAY!!! You can play along if you like though! OK?