Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How To Hold an Open House--Homeschool Style

First, clean up the classroom!

Add some nice touches.

Get the work all laid out ready to show off.
Then, invite some folks over to show off the work to.

Get the refreshments ready.

Then let the sharing begin!

Grandparents are good.

Daddies like to see what you've been working on too.


(See Rachel? I really DO have a husband!)

Even a friend may stop by to patiently listen to you read every single book you've made since school started. (That would be Little Bit!)
It's fun! You should try it!

9 comments:

  1. Have I ever mentioned how you're my creative hero?

    Funny that you mentioned me...as soon as I saw hubby's picture, I thought "oh my gosh, two appearances in one post!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I was asked once by a blogging pal if my husband was a secret agent! His blog name is now secret agent man.

    On the open house, what a great idea, Brenda. It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super idea! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed seeing these pictures and old friends! Neat idea!

    When did S get a tan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not a tan, his freckles just finally grew together.

    I'm kidding. He plays golf. But he's been tan for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't.

    But I'm glad you can. And they are such fun pictures, it made me smile to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Home school Open House! Awesome. So many ideas for me...lol...Great Job.

    Oh and I did wonder a couple of times if you were just pulling our legs over actually having a man in the house Brenda. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)