Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bible Stuff for Little Ones

I told you how I was so in love with our new Bible curriculum in this post. I still love it, but Little Bit was getting discouraged by it. So I just use it every now and then with her and use other things here and there.

I renewed my membership to Danielle's Place. It is worth every single penny in my opinion. It is especially worth it if you also teach Sunday School. There are great crafts, lesson ideas, even homeschool stuff (that might be a different subscription--can't remember). It's worth checking out. You can see lots of things without a subscription so it might help you decide if a membership is right for you.

The woman who runs Danielle's Place just announced that her sister has launched a site called Bible Kids Fun Zone. This site is geared for very little ones, ages 2-5 to be exact. It looks really neat and worth looking into if you have children in that age range.

That site is also associated with Sunday School Fun Zone. Haven't figured out the difference there. They both look really neat.

A free site that I go to often for ideas is this one. You just chose from the sidebar and find tons of links to Bible stories. There is a lot of stuff for older children on this site as well.

Anyway, just thought I'd share....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)