Monday, November 17, 2008

Fitness Friday Assignment: Our Best Excuses

We all have them...those little excuses. Little ways that we reason with ourselves about our weight. Little things we tell ourselves to make it all OK in our minds. Otherwise, how could we get in the shape we are in?

Excuses...there are many of them.

BUT WE HERE AT FITNESS FRIDAY ARE DONE WITH EXCUSES! Right?

Right?

I said...right?

That's more like it.

So....what were your best excuses? What were the little gems of reasoning for your eating habits, for the way you looked, for your lack of exercise?

Perhaps you are still holding onto a few of those excuses? (I am.)

Time to get them out in the open so we can shut them up once and for all. Think hard. And publish your best excuses for your habits on Friday. And don't forget to tell us your successes and goals! Oh, and don't forget to pray for each other!

See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Oy!! Where to begin? I have a couple of days so I'll post my top 5. Out of about 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuses....RIGHT!!! I have so many!!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)