Thursday, February 16, 2012

Self-Proclaimed Rest

I decided I'm stressed. Two things made me come to this conclusion:

1. The continued PIHI--causing crying over stupid things.
2. Chest pains this morning upon breathing deep. (It's much better now.) (Probably also a bit dehydrated from the glucose test yesterday in which I fasted for 12 hours.)

Planning and preparing for this anniversary celebration has been a lot of work and I guess I underestimated just how much stress that has been. I'm excited about it, but it has been work.

Plus also too...this has just been a busy month. School, when done correctly, takes up a lot of time and everyday life stuff too. And in the back of my mind is all the things I need/want to do to get ready for baby.

And then there's always the pregnancy thing which, while a HUGE blessing, makes dealing with everyday things even harder. Right?

Today is our homeschool Valentine's party and we had a lot of things to do to get ready for that. So I proclaimed today a "no school" day. Just sitting here on the couch trying to get things done and ready for the party today. After the party, I'll worry about what we can eat for supper. Other than that--I don't care what gets done today.

I'M RESTING!!!

But here are some pictures I wanted to share!

One of the photo boards that will be on display at the reception. There are 4 total and thankfully, I finished them yesterday!

SO CLOSE to finishing these quilts for the girls!!

Our Valentine's Day is today. We had pink heart pancakes for breakfast. :)
Here's to a stress-free rest of the day!

Dear Daughters, 


Please do not fall and break anything at the skating rink. Mama is resting today, not taking children to the hospital. Thank you for your understanding. 


Love, 
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I will not be there for the anniversary party. I know it will be a great time!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)