Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Next Extravaganza...

...um, the next Keepin' It Real Extravaganza that is, will be held near the end of May. I keep seeing other folks posting their own KIR posts--which is SO cool! Hope you all will join in on the next KIR Extravaganza. More details later, but I'm thinking of offering a theme to go off of, if you want. Or you could just do whatever you want too. I won't be bossy.

In the meantime, here's the latest post I found. Thanks for playing along, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm all over it! That would be fun if you did a theme! Tricky, maybe...depending on what it is....but I'm SURE we'll have no problem coming up with something!!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)