Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Do WHAT While the Baby Sleeps???

Sleep, you say? HA!

Not me. I call collection agencies and insurance companies and pay bills.

I would really like to have a blood pressure cuff on my arm right now.

Do you work in a billing office? HOW HARD IS IT????

(cleansing breaths)

OK. In good news, I got the vacuum cleaner back from the repair shop. We're $80 poorer, but its a good vacuum and now Baby Bee won't be eating so much off the floor. we won't have to constantly be grabbing things out of her hands.

Babies have excellent fine motor skills when it comes to fuzz and strings and stuff.

School did not get completed today because of my hobby taking too much time.

In other news, I am never, not ever going to W*lm*rt again. There I said it. I KNOW you can save money but it is not worth it. I've been grocery shopping elsewhere and loving it. You just have to be careful because elsewhere has many more choices and you can spend too much if you get carried away. But elsewhere is do-able on our budget if I'm careful.

But today both girls needed new pants. Pants without holes. So we went. And we needed other things like diapers and printer ink, etc. Then the check-out lady proceeded to catch up with her good friends in front of us in line. Like seriously, it was a family reunion or something. They were all having a FINE time talking while I wrestled a crying baby. I finally got all my stuff off the conveyor belt and moved over a lane.

And yes, I was walking out while they were still talking. I have never seen people at a job who are in less of a hurry than checkers at W*lm*rt.

I bet they don't need a blood pressure cuff.

And I bet when they leave there, they start working in a billing office.

I think I need to go play with a puppy or something.

4 comments:

  1. I just dealt with a medical/insurance/collections fiasco and I filed a complaint with the state attorney general... and then things sure got done quick... Although it was their fault for lying to me however unintentionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain... I will say that my (in total) three hour phone call with insurance yesterday did leave on a good note... So I can't complain about that... But the 300 other issues Plus Walmart I can complain about!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda,

    You are just way too funny! This is why I enjoy your blog so much, for all the great humor. On another note, I hope your week gets better. I've had weeks like this too--you are not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could go on for hrs about walmart and insurance billing.I completly feel your pain, but I will not give them anymore of my time, today anyway.I pray you have a peaceful weekend.Oh,and by the way this is why I love reading your blog.You are so real.LucyT

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)