Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Things I'm Tired Of...

There are a few things I am tired of...

1. Dropping my daughter off at day care every morning and leaving her with other people.
2. Not having a dryer (ours has been broken for 4 days--getting a new one has been a process.)
3. Doing homework every night with my older daughter. (It's getting old.)
4. Having our paperwork be a mess in our home office.
5. Keeping busy at work when I want to be at home doing stuff for my family.


There are a few things I could NEVER get tired of...
1. Hearing my husband pull up in the driveway each evening.
2. Seeing my children when they are asleep (such angels!)
3. Saturdays (Stay-home day!)
4. Hearing my children say, "I love you."
5. Talking to my husband in the evenings when the kids are in bed.
6. Growing in the Lord.

I couldn't complain without telling you what I am thankful for, too! I am thankful every day that I don't teach anymore (the pressure, being gone from my babies all day, the workload outside of school!). I am thankful for the change of heart the Lord had given me about taking care of my family. I am thankful for a godly husband who loves the Lord. My life today is not even comparable to how my life was 2-3 years ago. I would never want to go back! I wish more women got this! I am my husband's helper. I am a mommy. I am a homemaker. I don't need anything. I have been abundantly blessed. I will trust the Lord about the things on that first list. I have nothing to complain about after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)