Sunday, September 30, 2007

What Makes Me Smile, You Ask?

Here they are, in no particular order. Well, OK, in the order they pop into my head.

10. The sound of my husband laughing.
9. Two words: back rub. Or better yet: hour long massage.
8. A clean house!
7. Waking up and realizing it's Saturday.
6. Compliments.
5. My children, especially when they are cracking up laughing about something together.
4. Going out to eat (no cooking, no messy kitchen, it's all good.)
3. Positive pregnancy tests. (Not that I've had one in a while...don't get all excited, Kathy!)
2. When something good happens to someone I love.
1. Counting my many, many blessings.

There you go, Terry. Thanks for the tag. I am tagging Lisa @ My Surviving Thoughts. Maybe that will get her to post more than twice a month. (I mean, what does she have to do besides raise kids, keep house, go to work, and get settled in her new house? Sheesh!)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brenda! Thanks for playing along. Loved your top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list could mirror my own. Especially numbers 8,5,2, and 1! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. Many Blessings.
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm a clean house... that's something I'm thoroughly enjoying right now, after a long day of dusting and mopping.

    And it does make me smile. Oh yes. :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)