Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Can You Link a Link?


Well, I'm going to. One of my daily reads is Andrea's blog, The Flourishing Mother. This morning I followed a link she recommended and BOY am I glad I did!!! This one will surely change your day if not the rest of your days! I need to print it out and hang it up where I can see it all the time.

If you struggle with meeting everyone's needs in your family and seem to always get interrupted by someone needing something every time you try to finish a task--this read is for you.

Here's the post that Andrea and I both approve and recommend! Thanks Katherine from Raising Five!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm....I skimmed that post from Katherine this morning. Maybe I need to give it another read! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)