- Thank you everyone for your congratulations yesterday!
- I spent the last 2 months struggling with worry and I plan to blog about that some next week.
- I am approaching full-on panic mode about the state of our house and how we cannot possibly have a baby in this disorganized place.
- We've only been getting the bare minimum done in school the last month and a half due to all the napping (mom's, not theirs). But next week I plan to add subjects back in that have been sorely neglected.
- Our previous plan of 6 weeks on/1 week off is out the door. We've got to get as much done as we possibly can because when May rolls around....the current school year is over.
- Our camping trip was fun and Little Bit's birthday will be fun too, but what we really need after all this fun, is a payday. Does anyone feel me?
- Speaking of which, today I need to go buy her a birthday gift.
- There is only 1 1/2 more weeks of school before Thanksgiving!
- I do not have one single, solitary Christmas gift purchased, made, or decided on.
And now I have a question.I did not do a baby registry for either of my other babies. It seemed presumptuous to me. (Mind you, baby registry was pretty new back in 1999.) We needed everything and knew I would appreciate anything anyone got us. We had a shower with Little Bit only because we were at a new church and the education minister's son and his wife were having a baby. We were both due near the same time and were in the same Sunday school class so how could they leave me out? I didn't need a baby shower, but we got lots of diapers and handmade blankets and nice things.
THIS time....I have a question. Do I register? Do I just make a wish list on Amazon? Because I don't want a lot of stuff. I feel very differently about what we "need" this time around and we also don't have space for a lot of stuff. And even though I don't want a lot of stuff, we um...need some things. I'm not saying we're going to have a shower because I have no idea. But I know people will ask what we need and so....do I tell them I'm registered or what? That feels strange to me. What's the word on this? What's proper these days? I am way out of touch.