- Bee poured a huge cup of water all over the couch, my ipad, the floor, etc.
- We were still doing school at 8pm
- S had to work on church stuff so he was pretty much disengaged all evening
- Bee won't come when called and I don't like spanking her in public. It just makes every single trip to the store or anywhere 50% harder than it needs to be.
- Actually right now it's all harder. She doesn't want to get buckled in her car seat. She doesn't want to sit in the basket at the store. She doesn't want anyone to hold her hand. She doesn't want to walk into the house, she wants to examine every leaf in the yard. Sigh.
- It was the first day back after spring break and a wonderful vacation and I just wasn't ready to "be back."
- I didn't sleep good. My coughing, Bee waking up, Little Bit's bad dream (all layered on top of each other of course.)
- I told the girls I was going to sack up anything in their bedroom floor and they both told me it was good and I sacked up an entire tall paper garbage bag FULL.
- I had to sweep the living room (we have carpet) just so we could get all the crap in a pile and it took 3 of us 15 minutes to clean it all and we had started the day with the floor clean.
Yesterday was OK because...
- S did Bible stuff with the kids before bed. And Bee sat so proudly between her big sisters holding her Bible and just beaming.
- We got a little refund check and now I'll be able to pay off some more debt.
- We had enough food for supper so I didn't have to go grocery shopping.
- Bee took a nice, long, early nap and we got a lot done on our projects.
- The girls were happy to be back at choir.
- Everyone was healthy and we are blessed.
Not sure I'm ready for today either but at least we can stay home (except grocery shopping-ug) and get stuff done. Maybe we won't have to be doing school all evening. S has a Bible study with a gentleman tonight so he'll be gone all evening, which I'm not looking forward to. Spring Break was probably the most and longest we've been around him ever and I liked it.
Going to sack up anything from the girls' floor or bathroom again today. Let's see what kind of bag collection I can get going in the garage.
Off to tackle this day....ready or not...here it comes.