- Celebrated my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary.
- Had a baby.
- Rode in an ambulance and had another hospital stay when baby was 2 weeks old.
- Recovered from the last 2 items.
- Started a new school year.
- Figured out (kind of) how to do school with a baby around.
- Became a preacher's wife.
What I already know:
- Baby will learn to crawl soon, then walk. And talk. And school will never be the same.
- School will somehow go on.
- My husband will continue working very hard at a full-time job and preaching.
- I will continue to find ways to make us fit in this house that we don't fit in as well as we used to. Until we move, we're here. And we have no plans to move right now so...we have to fit.
- We have to continue learning to be healthier.
- We must get a grip on ever-changing finances around here and continue working to get out of debt. (stupid hospital stays)
- And most of all, God is good.
Ready for a new year!!