But I'm working on it. Because I miss blogging. It's almost like I'm having a real conversation with grown-ups!
Which doesn't happen too often.
Which is why I was so chatty with the optometrist today. She probably just thought I'd had a bit too much caffeine.
I hadn't, by the way. I was just happy to be visiting with an adult!
So my brain is full--just chock full--of stuff to tell you!
- I had Freebirds for lunch today. I really like that restaurant.
- Sweetheart and I both need new glasses.
- I'm a preacher's wife. I had my first pull-preacher's-wife-to-the-side-and-ask-hard-questions-of-her moment this week.
- I did OK answering. I think.
- Baby Bee has a tooth.
- She's 4 months old.
- She looks like this:
Not sure where she gets the big mouth from. Hmm.
Anyway, there's more!
- Sweetheart is such a neat kid. She still plays and enjoys life but you can have a real-life grown-upish conversation with her too. Thirteen is pretty neat so far.
- Little Bit cleaned Bee's room today (Translation: cleaned part of MY room) and now I'm happy when I walk in there. It was pretty covered in clean laundry and other stuff. She rocks.
- School is going better since I had a conference with the principal earlier this week. He helped me figure out some priorities and let some other stuff go.
- Looking forward to going camping next month! It's been a year since we went camping. We're going to buy one of these for Bee.
I guess that's enough for now. If you know me in real life, you know I could have easily fit all of these topics into one conversation. I am THAT talented.
But it's better for you that you read it instead of try to keep up with my crazy talk.
I'll try to return with more cohesive thoughts next time--no promises.