Friday, November 30, 2007

I've Been Waiting for the Weekend

I wanted to do this meme as soon as I saw it at Rachel's place. Here's the explanation she gave:

"This is a meme with picture answers. The plan is to google (image) your answer and then pick one of the pictures from the first page of results."

Sounds fun, right? I may change just a few questions because I don't feel like telling everyone where I live exactly. I have enough to deal with what with the papparazzi and all.

I am so funny.

1. What age will you be at your next birthday?










2. Where would you like to travel?









3. Where is your favorite place?









4. What are your favorite pasttimes?













5. What is your favorite food?






6. What is usually on your TV?









7. What is your favorite color?









8. Where do you live?










9. What is the name of a past pet?










10. What is your current pet's name?








11. What is your best friend's nickname?







12. What is your nickname?









13. What is your first name?















14. What is a bad habit you have?








15. What was your first job?









16. What was your favorite job?








17. What is your grandmother's name?














18. What was your college major?







Fun, huh? I had to wait until tonight because inserting all those pictures was TORTURE. But it was fun and what else do I have to do on a Friday night?
Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. You did such a great job, girl! I love it! I'm assuming your favorite food is fried okra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I may consider it, if I can bring myself to try and naviagte through the whole picture posting thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! Although I can just imagine the pain in the behind it was....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a fun meme! I'd love to do it, if my problem with posting pictures is resolved anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very cute. It would take me forever, though! If I'm up late at night sometime....

    :)

    Holly
    www.seekingfaithfulness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha. I was signed in with my husband's g mail account. :)

    Sorry.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

I don't get to talk to a lot of actual grown-ups during the day, so your comments make me really happy! :)